Sunday 12 June 2011

American Apparel - Neon Violet (stunning)


So I've been on a kick trying out all these neons from AA newest collection. This is 'Neon Violet', I must say the names are very boring but the polishes themselves are stunning.  The swatches are very true to colour. Sometimes neons are hard to capture but this one was the easiest. Just like its green sister it has that neat satin finish. I think its great, when top coats are optional. Application was amazing, smooth and even. Because this was the darkest one of the bunch you can read the writing on the back the easiest, so I've included a picture. Note the formaldehyde in the ingredients and the warning box. If you want to more about these polishes (pricing, availability, ect.) check out my post about the entire Neons Collecton where I go into detail about the collection.

-Leanne







No comments:

Post a Comment