Sunday 12 June 2011

American Apparel - Neon Green (wow)


I just loooove these polishes. I have a few AA colours in my collection. But this whole collection are all my absolute favourites from the company.  When I bought this I did the 3/$18 CND deal they have (I bought the whole collection of 6 at $6 each), if you buy them individually they are $8 CND.  They are the average bottle size of .5 fl oz/15 mL size. I believe they are a cheaper if you are shopping in the USA (3/$15 USD or $6 USD each). The first post about these polishes just showed bottle pictures of the entire collection together and now I'm going to show you some swatches. This is 'Neon Green' (creative naming huh?) oh well, they are amazing! Can you say INSTANT TAN! The application was amazing, AA is known for their  'one-coat' polishes, but never have I seen neons opaque in one coat. The swatches are two coats (out of habit) and with NO TOP COAT! Neons usually have a very dull, flat, matte finished when dry, but this polish had a very unique finish to it. I liked it, so I skipped the top coat. The finish was not a shiny one but it wasn't the gross dull matte you would have expected. I would call it a satin finish.  Read my first post if you want to find out more about the whole collection. This Neon collection is Limited Edition, but still available online and in-stores in the Vancouver area.

-Leanne





1 comment:

  1. Wow! How do you make your edges so clean? :)

    ReplyDelete